HANDS DOWN CPR
Your privacy is invaluable; your information is safe with us.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Hands Down CPR would like to assure you that we do not:
- Collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors – except to our physician partners who may require it to provide AED prescriptions where necessary
Hands Down CPR does:
- Safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers’ needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers’ requests to remove their names from our e-mail solicitation lists.
Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Hands Down CPR values your privacy. Your information will be protected as described unless a specific web page says otherwise.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Privacy Contact Information
Hands Down CPR is a certified woman-owned small business.
We are committed to providing you and your community relevant and applicable courses to help you be more confident and competent in a medical emergency.
© Hands Down CPR | All rights reserved