CPR CERTIFICATION CLASSES
Classes are scheduled on your time, in your space. Get your team together to build trust, teamwork, and increase the confidence and competence to respond to a medical emergency.
Regardless of the class format (onsite or blended online), each class includes the following:
- A low ratio of students to manikins for the most effective hands-on experience
- Use of printed student books during the class
- Option of physical or digital book upon completion of the class
- Additional printed books available at wholesale prices
Bring the entire class to your worksite.
- Increase team work, morale, and group competency as we move through the course together.
- Provide opportunities for managers and leaders to “make it real” by drawing parallels between classroom concepts and real-world, industry-specific examples.
- Allow everyone to hear all of the “in-the-moment” questions that may come up.
- Increase accountability in a group atmosphere.
MEDIC First Aid’s blended learning courses combine the best elements of online training with Instructor-led in-class skills sessions.
→ An in-person skills test is required to ensure competency.
Blended learning is the perfect training solution for:
- When scheduling a full 4-6 hour class for your employees is not possible
- Students who want the convenience of learning online. They have the freedom to go at their own pace and spend extra time where they need it.
- Employers who need to minimize employee time away from the work station
WHAT DOES A RECENT STUDY SAY ABOUT BLENDED LEARNING?
Blended learning formats are time saving. The results state that students who took a blended learning course spent about 25% less time to achieve essentially the same learning outcomes as traditional format (classroom training) students.
Blended learning formats can save money. According to the study, blended learning offers significant savings in compensation costs, with the degree of cost reduction depending on the exact model of blended learning used. Productivity may also get a boost if students complete their online learning more quickly than they do in a traditional classroom setting.
Blended learning can help if you’re tight on space. You know how tough it can be to schedule a large room for an entire day. Having part of the training take place online keeps students or employees at their desks and out of high-demand, high-traffic common areas like overbooked meetings rooms.
Remote employees? No problem. If your workforce is spread out over multiple locations or you have staff that telecommutes, blended learning makes it easier to schedule the online content portion of their training.
CPR + FIRST AID + AED
CPR + AED
Hands Down CPR is a certified woman-owned small business.
We are committed to providing you and your community relevant and applicable courses to help you be more confident and competent in a medical emergency.
© 2017 - 2019 Hands Down CPR
All rights reserved
© Hands Down CPR | All rights reserved